RUNCL Spinning Reel Fishing Reels Ancohuma, Ultralight 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 26 LB Max Drag, 7+1 Stainless BB, CNC Aluminum Alloy Spool, Colorful Ceramic Line Roller, D.S.S.R Shield for Salt or Freshwater
About this item
- Stylish & Smooth - Colorful ceramic Line roller special designed with MORE wear-resisting and smoother performance, different from other reels with customized big fish shape with good luck.
- Stronger & Waterproof - 7+1 double shield stainless ball bearings, updated high-quality material on frame and rotor, prevents water and dirt from entering whether used as a saltwater spinning reel or freshwater reel.
- Powerful & Consistent - Multi-disc drag system offers effortless drag pressure and smooth engagement, bringing big fish to your boat. More wear-resistant, durable and sturdy, helps to boost maximum drag to 17.63 LBs and guarantees to provide more sufficient motion.
- Stable & Durable - D.S.S.R double sliding stabilizer rods can stabilize the pinion gear and main gear to increase strength and durability. Oversized stainless steel main shaft and super strong precision-cut Hamai metal gears
- Ergonomical & Ultralight - CNC machined braid-ready spool makes the fishing line flow more stable, smoother, and faster.CNC machined aluminum handle and EVA skid-proof knob. 6.2:1 high-speed gear ratio offers more fun and effective guarantee when fishing