RUNCL Pro Staff Guidelines
Thank you for all you do for the RUNCL® brand. We are fortunate to have a group of members who have an uncommon enthusiasm for the sport of fishing. By joining the RUNCL® staff, you are agreeing to conduct yourself in a professional manner while representing RUNCL® Brand.
In addition to the above mentioned Requirements for the Pro Staff position, there are certain things that are required of you in order to maintain your Pro Staff status:
- The social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Etc.), and top forums are all key ways of communication between fishermen. Please be active on at least one of the sites.
- A minimum of ONE social media fishing post with RUNCL® products per month in off season. A minimum of TWO social media posts per month in season (sharing one of RUNCL® official posts does not count toward your post minimum).
- You will use the RUNCL® logo on your website/social media and events that you attend (via banners, decals, etc).
- All photos, reviews, articles and videos, can be used by RUNCL® for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes.
*Failure to meet the basic requirements outlined above will result in termination from the RUNCL® Pro Staff program.
As a Pro Staff member, you have these Benefits:
Everyone in the Pro Staff team will get the Regular Package. And you will also have the opportunity to receive Extra Package if you hold/attend online/offline fishing activities.
- Start-Up package with Shirt, hat, decals with RUNCL® logo and etc.
- At minimum of one free item a month.
What the extra package contains will be determined by RUNCL® based on the scale of the fishing activities you organize or participate in.
- 5 points for a field test report/article on a product and extra 5 points if you can share it to any fishing forum.
- 5 points for an over 5 minutes YouTube video, and extra 20 points if the video is used by RUNCL® official for marketing and any other use.
- 5 points for a photo being used by RUNCL® official for marketing and any other use.
- 5 points for an unbiased amazon review if the order is placed on your own.
*PLEASE SEE THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT FOR PHOTO AND VIDEO RULES. AND THE POINTS WILL BE POSTED ON RUNCL® OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
- A staff may redeem points to obtain RUNCL®PRODUCTS or CASH once a quarter.
- A staff with less than 50 points during the redeem period will not have access to redeem any products or cash, and the points will be cleared in the next quarter.
Points Redemption Rules and Benefits for Different Staff Levels
At the end of each quarter, we will sort each person's points from high to low. Different staff levels will have different benefit.
- Properly stage the photo for the best possible fish presentation.
- Products and their accompanying logos need to be included in the photo.
- Fill the frame with the fish, products and logos. A picture showing half a logo or lure or a fish with no tail or head is not acceptable staging.
- Shoot the picture in as high a resolution of which your camera is capable. Pictures that are fuzzy and excessively grainy are unacceptable.
Videos recognizable for scoring should not contain any logos of other brands which may conflict with RUNCL. The introductions of the RUNCL® product as well as the field test are required elements.
All references to RUNCL® on any platform or venue must be tagged to the RUNCL® official site.
PRO STAFF APPLICATION:
Please provide the personal information requested on the application: Pro Staff Application
RUNCL® reserves the right to to refuse participation to any applicant. The pro position may be terminated at any time at the discretion of the company.