- Smooth System: 10+1 precise stainless steel sealed bearings, strengthened alloy drivetrain, stronger precision NCTM brass gears and a stainless steel main shaft in RUNCL Grim I spinning reel provide you with smooth and balanced operation
- CNC Spool: The spinning reel is equipped with a CNC-machined aluminum vented spool, it assists to spread the fishing line properly and appropriately all over the spool, it equally helps to push down the weight of the reel
- Sturdy Body: The body of the spinning reel is constructed with high impact-protective component, efficient against abrupt pressure and external pressure, preserves the spinning reel safely and securely
- Quality Drag Washer: This drag washer is constructed with premium quality carbon fiber, boosts maximum drag by 20%, and guarantees you a larger catch
- Bigger Drag Knob: The spinning spool possesses big diameter drag knob, it enables you to change the drag effortlessly and swiftly when struggling with a giant catch
Distribute Fishing Line EvenlyCNC-machined aluminum alloy spool helps to distribute the fishing line evenly and perfectly across the spool. Specially designed vented spool keeps the weight of the spinning reel down.
Smooth&Balanced OperationReinforced alloy drivetrain, stronger precision brass gears and a stainless steel main shaft in the RUNCL Grim I spinning reel offer you smooth and balanced operation.
Hands&Fingers ProtectedThe fishing reel comes with an instant stop anti-reverse lever, your hands and fingers are protected from injury both when casting and reeling in your fishing line.
Angler: Squirrel MasterI purchased the RUNCL Grim 5000 Spinning Reel after heavy research.
The 10+1 ball bearings provided an incredibly balance reel with smooth draw. It comes with adjustable drag knob, which allows you to set it to the type of fish you are targeting without fear of the line breaking. And it’s made with durable metal and feels very well crafted, yet light enough to remain versatile for both shore and boat fishing.
Angler: Outdoor SurvivalistsI spooled up my RUNCL Grim I 5000 spinning reel with a spool of 20lb braided line that is also manufactured by RUNCL. It actually looked pretty good when I finally filled the spool!
On an off-cast, I threw my shrimp out into the channel and immediately something hit it and started running hard. I finally had its head out of the water and began to pull the line with my hands.
SpecifactionModel Gear Ratio Max Drag N.W.
GRIMⅠ2000 5.1:1 11.45 lb 9.3 oz
GRIMⅠ3000 5.2:1 11.45 lb 9.8 oz
GRIMⅠ4000 5.5:1 17.18 lb 12.8 oz
GRIMⅠ5000 5.5:1 22.91 lb 13.6 oz
GRIMⅠ6000 5.5:1 22.91 lb 15.3 oz
Line CapacityGRIMⅠ2000 | Lbs/Yds 4/220; 6/140; 8/110
GRIMⅠ3000 | Lbs/Yds 6/220; 8/175; 10/155
GRIMⅠ4000 | Lbs/Yds 8/295; 10/260; 12/225
GRIMⅠ5000 | Lbs/Yds 10/370; 12/325; 14/270
GRIMⅠ6000 | Lbs/Yds 14/405; 16/345; 18/280