- Great Value for Beginners: RUNCL RUSHMORE spinning reel continues its reign of dominance with affordable performance in the fishing field, offers reliability and smoothness yet low on price, turns any angler into a PRO.
- Consistent Operation: NCTM (No Clearance Transmission Mechanism) solid pinion gear, 9+1 precise ball bearings, stainless steel main shaft and sealed quadruple-disc drag system in RUNCL Rushmore spinning reel, delivers consistent retrieve and smooth operation.
- CNC-Machined Spool: RUNCL RUSHMORE is constructed with CNC-machined aluminum alloy spool, helps to spread fishing line properly all over the spool, minimizes line twist for effortless casting.
- Braid-Ready Spool: Constructed with a metal braid grip on the spool, which is angler friendly and ready to prevent the braid from slipping, eliminates the need for a monofilament backing or tape.
- Ergonomic Handle: Equipped with ergonomic handle and oversized EVA knob, provides a superior grip and keeps your hands comfortable during a long fishing trip
Orders containing product that is in stock will generally be shipped with in 3 days. Exceptions to this are generally posted to advise of special events which prevent us from shipping. Our team works to ensure that your order is shipped as soon as possible.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using the International shipping carriers will be fulfilled by two shipping carriers, and USPS make the final delivery to your address. Therefore, the tracking information will not be updated until the package arrives at USPS.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Runcl will accept returns within 30 days from receipt of merchandise under the following conditions: Product needs to be returned unused,with all printed material and accessories en closed. If not in it's original condition or the product shows signs of installation, additional charges will be applied or may not be accepted. Once your return shipment has been received and approved, your return will be processed.
Failure to comply with the process and terms stated above may result in a processing delay and/or a refusal of the returned package.