The Difference and Selection Skills of the Fishing Wires Used in Lure Line
At present, the lines on the market are generally divided into three types: nylon line, fluorocarbon line, and PE line. So which line is better for Lure Fishing? The following fishing line shop will talk about the difference and selection skills of the lure line.
Firstly, the difference between the nylon line, fluorocarbon line and PE line
- Comparison of ductility
The nylon line has greater ductility, the fluorocarbon line is less than half of the nylon line, and some have almost no stretch; the PE line has no ductility; this is the basic difference of category 3 wire.
- Transparency comparison
From the perspective of transparency, the nylon line has a certain refractive index, the colored line has a low refractive index, and the fish can see it. The white and light-colored refractive indexes are high and have strong concealment; the fluorocarbon line has a high refractive index, and the fish cannot see in the water; the PE line is not refracted, the fish is easy to see.
- Strength comparison
In terms of strength, the PE line is the strongest, the fluorocarbon line is the second, and the nylon line is the worst.
- Water cut comparison
Nylon line and PE line have poor water cut, the bait sinks slowly, but the swing is also large. The fluorocarbon line has a good water-cutting property and can quickly bring bait into the water.
- Comparison of selling
For the same number of lines, the nylon line is the closest, and the PE line is the farthest because of the ductility.
Second, line selection skills
- For the tip of the mouth (thin skin is thin, eyes are good, be careful when biting bait), it is better to use white and light-colored nylon line. The nylon line has a certain extension, it is not easy to pull the mouth and run the fish. The white line also has certain concealment. Although the fluorocarbon line it will not be found, it is easy to run fish without certain extensibility, and the mouth is a middle and upper layer fish. The fluorocarbon line enters the water quickly, and the bait will quickly affect the swimming style.
- The nylon line is used for playing hard bait for perch. It is not related to color. The perch bite is fierce, and the color is not too concerned. It is better to use the fluorocarbon line for playing soft bugs, especially for small soft worms. When the lead-free fishing group is used, the fluorocarbon line can quickly bring the bait to the end. If you want the bait to be in the middle and upper layers of water, it is best to choose the nylon line. If you want to take the bait fast, choose the fluorocarbon line.
- It is better not to use the PE line for freshwater. In particular, some PE line fluff a few times, and the sound is loud in the water, which makes the fish startle.
- For the thickness of the thread, the tip of the tip should be thinner. Generally, choose 1.2-1.5, preferably no more than 2.
- Thick dots for playing bass, No. 2, and No. 2.5 are acceptable.
- After hitting the big fish in the nylon line, use several times to dive down by hand, and deal with the wound in time. Generally, the line of small fish under 20 kg can also be handled.
- Of course, how thick the line is is also related to the hardness of your rod. The hard-line of the rod requires a thicker point, otherwise, it is thinner.
- Because Lure throws more and more times, it is required that the wear resistance of the line is better. Therefore, it is recommended to use the best brand line, the brand line does not increase the number, and the quality is high. If you are using a normal line, then check a few more times to avoid running fish.